Our Leadership Team
Executive Vice President
Jean R. Delbridge
Senior Vice President of Human Resources
Vice President, General Manager
Vice President, General Counsel
Amy P. O’Donnell
Chief Compliance Officer
Our Corporate Governance
Founded in 2003, Kinderhook Industries is a private equity firm that manages over $1.25 billion of committed capital. The firm was established to capitalize on the principals’ expertise in acquiring middle-market companies. Kinderhook primarily makes control investments in companies with transaction values of $25-$250 million where the firm can achieve significant financial, operational and growth improvements. The firm targets orphaned non-core subsidiaries of corporate parents, existing small capitalization public companies lacking institutional support and management-led recapitalizations of entrepreneur-owned companies. Kinderhook’s principals have completed in excess of one hundred transactions, investing over $1 billion throughout their investment careers. In addition, Kinderhook is a licensed Small Business Investment Company (SBIC) with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Primeritus Financial Services will be the preeminent provider of recovery, skip-tracing and remarketing services to the finance community, while passionately serving our clients, partners, employees and shareholders.
Primeritus Financial Services delivers world-class services to the lending community. We achieve operational excellence through the application of process management principles leading to the highest customer, partner and employee satisfaction.
- Integrity – Do the right thing. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Keep your promises.
- Customer Satisfaction – Exceed partners’ expectations with a sense of urgency.
- Teamwork – Inspire each other to succeed through honest and open communication while working together to achieve extraordinary results.
- Continuous Improvement – Improve each day.
- Family & Community – Care for each other, our families, and our community.