Our Leadership Team
Chief Revenue Officer
Jean R. Delbridge
Senior Vice President of Human Resources
SVP Client Services, Sales & Strategic Initiatives
Vice President, General Counsel
Amy P. O’Donnell
Chief Compliance Officer
Our Corporate Governance
Founded in 2003, Kinderhook Industries is a private equity firm that manages over $1.25 billion of committed capital. The firm was established to capitalize on the principals’ expertise in acquiring middle-market companies. Kinderhook primarily makes control investments in companies with transaction values of $25-$250 million where the firm can achieve significant financial, operational and growth improvements. The firm targets orphaned non-core subsidiaries of corporate parents, existing small capitalization public companies lacking institutional support and management-led recapitalizations of entrepreneur-owned companies. Kinderhook’s principals have completed in excess of one hundred transactions, investing over $1 billion throughout their investment careers. In addition, Kinderhook is a licensed Small Business Investment Company (SBIC) with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Primeritus Financial Services will be the preeminent provider of recovery, skip-tracing and remarketing services to the finance community, while passionately serving our clients, partners, employees and shareholders.
Primeritus Financial Services delivers world-class services to the lending community. We achieve operational excellence through the application of process management principles leading to the highest customer, partner and employee satisfaction.
- Integrity – Do the right thing. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Keep your promises.
- Customer Satisfaction – Exceed partners’ expectations with a sense of urgency.
- Teamwork – Inspire each other to succeed through honest and open communication while working together to achieve extraordinary results.
- Continuous Improvement – Improve each day.
- Family & Community – Care for each other, our families, and our community.